Regulations Governing The Degree Of B.Pharm
(i) Candidates for Admission to Year 1 of the B.Pharm
- Must satisfy the general entry requirements for the University of Ibadan.
- Five credits at G.C.E ‘O’ Level (or equivalent) including English language, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more han one sitting.
(ii) Direct Entry to Year 2:
- Graduates of Universities recognized by the Senate for this purpose.
- Candidates holding the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) or (Approved equivalent) in Chemistry, Biology, (or Zoology or Botany) and Physics, (or Mathematics),
- plus the G.C.E ‘O’ Level requirements as in (i) above.