Bachelor Of Pharmacy
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. PHARM.)
The mission of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan is to train well rounded pharmacists with requisite cutting-edge professional knowledge, skill, values and attitude that will ensure effective and efficient service delivery in the following pharmaceutical services-related sectors:
- Academia and research institutes.
- Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Hospitals and Community Pharmacy practice.
- Regulatory and Policy-making organizations.
- Public Health programmes.
The Faculty of Pharmacy is also committed to developing the academic professional and leadership potentials of our students and staff promoting excellence in teaching learning and basic/applied research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels: as well as responding positive to the educational, technical and manpower needs of Nigeria.